During practice hours, we endeavour to see any patient who has a dental emergency on that day.
Should you have a dental emergency outside the normal practice hours, please telephone +256 752844429 for help and advice.
Once the initial consultation has been carried out and the results of any investigations have been analysed we will be able to discuss all of the options open to you and their relative costing.
Sometimes dramatic results can be achieved by relatively simple and inexpensive measures.
We will always let you know the cost of any treatment in advance and are happy to provide written estimates if required.
We find that all nervous patients respond best to a careful and caring approach to treatment.
Our great office environment and friendly staff is often enough to convert the most nervous of patients but if you have any specific concerns please let us know. Some of our regular patients started out as extremely nervous patients but now find their visits enjoyable!
We firmly believe in allowing sufficient time for you to fully discuss your dental concerns and aims before any treatment is carried out.
This visit allows us to get to know one another and normally includes-
- Discussion of your medical and dental history
- Discussion of any problems you may have and treatment options open to you
- An oral health assessment which includes:
- A screening of your soft tissues
- A gentle examination of your teeth and gums
- An assessment of your bite and jaw joints
- Dental x-rays and occasionally other tests as required
- A costing of the treatment proposed